May 14 2014
There’s nothing better than knowing you have helped someone and made a huge difference in their life!
I imagine you have had that experience as well in working with your clients. Someone is really stuck and just a little bit of your help and the penny drops! They have that huge aha and things shift.
I had that happen this past week. I taught my sales class, “How to Sell From Your Heart to Theirs,” and so many people in the class admitted they were struggling with sales. They said things like:
I hate selling
I feel frozen when it comes to that moment
I’m afraid people will think I’m pushy
I find myself trying to convince people and it’s yucky
I’m uncomfortable even talking about money
the list goes on
I bet you have felt some of these things too.
However today, one of my students sent me an email and said he put into practice what he learned in the class and was able to convert a lead to a paying client and it was so much easier than ever before. I just smiled. This is what I love about my job!
He just used one technique I taught in the class.
The previous time he had this same issue come up with a potential client, he let him walk away because he didn’t know what to do.
You can imagine how good it felt to him when, instead of his client going away, he pulled out his credit card.
I’ll be teaching this class again in September so watch this space.
But for now you can still get help with whatever your issue is!
Sometimes it doesn’t take much to get a little bit of help that will make a huge difference.
Do any of these resonate with you?
• You’re starting a new business and feel overwhelmed and don’t want to make costly mistakes.
• You are wanting more clients and need to figure out the best marketing choices.
• Your business is ticking along but want it to grow larger, help more people, and confused about what to do first
• You’re building your website and having trouble getting the content and message crystal clear.
• You sort of know what you need to do but get side-tracked and need accountability.
• You prefer 1.1 help right now and someone who understands you.
• You think you’re on track but would love to toss ideas around with someone who is further on the path and can give you support and more direction.
I have felt all those things at one time. It’s really hard to work in an office by yourself. It can feel like you just rumble around in our own head and, in fact, one little bit of professional advice can make all the difference in your empowerment and your finances!
When you get spot-on help, not only does it feel good, but it actually allows you to help your clients more.
This summer I’m offering a flexible and low-cost way to receive my help in whatever area you are stuck!
Check out Kaya’s Earth Mama e-Coaching Program
Private help for your exact problems!