Jan 01 2014
You are special and amazing just for the mere fact that you are running your own business.
You, who have started your own business from scratch, are the true entrepreneurs of the world.
It can be challenging as well as gratifying to have made this choice, but in the end, it’s all about you!
I only wish you prosperity and an abundance of ease and joy in 2014.
Planting your Seed for an Abundant New Year in 2014
I’m sharing this wonderful image for January from Mary Engelbreit’s 2014 calendar.
I get to look at this picture on my wall all month as a reminder!
It’s an opportunity to consciously make those deep inner shifts that will allow you to change patterns.
As you do, there will a ripple effect in your prosperity, health, and happiness.
Tune into the power of this auspicious time and use it to help you begin the year in an empowering way!
Let’s focus on the three areas of wealth, health, and happiness.
Imagine that you are planting a garden and putting in a seed that will grow a beautiful healthy plant! This one seed will give you exactly what you need this year.
It’s about being mindful.
• What is your intention around money in your business?
Do you know how much money you want to grow in 2014? Do you know the income streams that will produce that?
What part of this is unclear? What part is surrounded be self doubt?
Be as specific as you can about where you need to be clearer, as this will make your intention seed more powerful.
• Your health is important because you are your business and if you are stressed, out of balance, overworked or overwhelmed, you aren’t able to lead your business with the real power and wisdom you have inside.
That wisdom becomes over-shadowed by the need to survive, rather than thrive.
What needs to change in this area?
• Happiness is equally important because if you aren’t truly happy, what’s the point?
How joyful do you feel and in what ways could you bring even greater happiness and joy into your life?
It could mean changing some patterns or looking at what’s missing.
Just tuning in, imagine holding one small seed in your hands and this seed incorporates the most important things you want to grow in 2014.
Breath that in and know you are holding the DNA for this creation to come into being in your business and life.
Jot down some notes right now and really feel it.
Once you know what your seed holds, this is very powerful.
It becomes real and not just an idea.
Your seed holds the solution and the magic of what you want.
Here are a few tips to help to grow your seed through the year.
1. Imagine it is December 31st 2014, what do you want your seed to have grown into? Picture what you want to see and have. Be as detailed as you can as the more you can picture it or articulate it, the more likely you will be able create or manifest it.
2. What limiting thoughts do you have that could grow faster than your seed, and like weeds, would strangle it and keep it from growing fully? The weeds are your thoughts, fears, old habits, all that stuff. You need to recognize and pull them out by the roots every time one comes up.
3. Take some risks to shift your habits. It’s much easier to hold the seed in your hand than it is to plant and fertilize it. This could mean investing in getting help, trying something new, bringing in new support. What do you need to do in order to nurture your seed?
If you only do the first part of this process, and bring forth your seed and put out that intention, this is good.
However, the three tips I have just offered you are the real juice.
I encourage you to focus on all three areas because this will support you to have the abundance you want, get the clients you want to help, and to develop the products and services you want to create.
It will help you to stand more fully in that place where no one else can stand!
It will also help you to shift at the deepest levels so you will be able to be an even stronger leader of your business.
It’s so important that people know what you stand for and what you don’t!
How clear are you about that and what magic does your seed hold?
Join me on a live call to do this ritual together.
Next Free call is January 14th. Please come!