Apr 02 2013
It’s adding more stuff to do to my already busy schedule so my first thing to overcome is my mindset (as always:)
Today I am visiting three blogs written about my niche topic.
I always want to do this but don’t get around to it regularly, so this is a good challenge for me!
1. Read their posts
2. Leave a comment.
3. Notice what they are doing that is similar to what you are doing.
4. Make some notes about what you liked and didn’t like.
5. Decide if this is someone who you want to connect with and why.
I love this activity and focus because it one part of creating joint venture partnerships.
I’ve learned that it is essential to develop connections with people you can partner with.There is only so far you can go in your business without this piece.
Here are a few ways joint venture partners can help your business?
• Building a community of peers which feels expansive.
• Being part of a team of people with complimentary businesses.
• Offering mutual support when it comes to promoting products.
• Creating affiliate partners income streams with people you trust.
• Offering more resources and value to your clients.
• Developing products and programs together for higher value.
I just completed my first tele-summit which included all six points above. It was life-changing for my business and my own self-esteem as well.
Next week I am off to Vancouver BC to attend the Midas Camp with Andrea Lee and so much of this event will be about meeting new potential joint venture partners. I’ll be writing some new blog posts from there with photos so stay tuned!
What are doing right now to nurture joint venture relationships?
Join me in the blog challenge. If you are reading mine- you can count this as one of course!