Why is it that so many women get side-tracked with fears and self-doubts?
I know you trust your ability to do your visionary work, designing, coaching, teaching- all your gifts.
You know your skills, your talents and you feel a strong calling to help people. So how do you get side-tracked into these emotions that keep you up at night, make you feel inept and frozen.
This seems to happen for even the smartest clients I work with.
You have such a highly developed intuition and yet those dark emotions can trigger you into a place far away from where your wisdom lives. Your inner Wise Woman becomes enveloped in shadow so you can barely see and hear her during those times. I call this the shadow side of being a visionary.
Part of what makes you who you are – your strong inner-sight and intuitive knowing, will also show up in the depth of debilitating emotions. There is a way to transform these emotions into intuitive knowing and from that place take action.
Look at this list below and see if this is you in any way.
• Even after some years in business you aren’t earning the income you want.
• You are seemingly doing all the right things and still not getting enough clients.
• You compare yourself to others who seem to have a more successful business.
Maybe you wonder if there are steps you are missing. In fact there is a path to follow that will take you from where you are now to where you want to be.
Take a moment and close your eyes and visualize that end point- how you want your business to be. What would it look like if you manifested this picture? What would you be doing? How much money would you be earning? What would your team look like?
Is this picture clear? It may not be. It might be that you knew the steps to getting where you are now but the next steps are in the mist.
This was the way it was for me. From pure will power I managed to get to a certain place in my business and then I woke up and realized I didn’t know the path to getting where I wanted to go.
My offerings didn’t really change.They became more refined. My marketing message become more specific and focused. I was able to walk down my path one step at a time toward a more fully actualized version of myself and my business.
As the picture of my path become more distinct, it came out of the mist and I was able to walk it with mindfulness. This didn’t happen overnight.
Here is exactly what you need to know.
1. Know where you are now and where you want to be.
2. Accept that there is a path for you and it has specific steps in a certain order based on you and your business. You cannot walk someone else’s path.
3. Don’t skip steps if you are in a hurry. You will only feel overwhelmed.
4. Find your own voice that is like no one else’s
5. Be willing to feel your fear and do it anyway.
6. Find your support group and mentors. As women we are not meant to do this alone.
7. Celebrate each success.
I can see those steps so clearly now but it took a huge commitment for me to invest energy, money, and time into my personal growth and business development. It was worth it!
Following my clear path is what helped me to finally get my book done and published!